Celeste Ballerino and the members of her team at RE/MAX of Cherry Creek serve as the most trusted, client-focused real estate advisers for discerning buyers and sellers throughout the Denver metro area. Celeste’s unparalleled client communication has made her an industry leader since 2002 with over $400M in career sales volume, recognition as Real Trends and America’s Best Top 1.5%, a consistent Top 100 Individual Producer in the State of Colorado, and recipient of the RE/MAX Global Lifetime Achievement Award.
Currently a co-owner at RE/MAX of Cherry Creek, Celeste has a passionate commitment to the redevelopment of Denver’s most celebrated neighborhoods. Together with unflinching professionalism, intuitive market knowledge, and strong negotiation skills, her business acumen has been the fuel behind providing her clients with financial success and lasting peace of mind in their real estate dealings. This personal touch goes for both traditional resale homes and iconic ground-up new construction.
From a service perspective, Celeste is involved in each intricate nuance of the process. From trend-setting staging, listing preparation, inspection oversight, and elevated client counsel, it’s Celeste’s attention to detail that shines through each transaction. And it doesn’t end there. Celeste works intimately with the creative team at RE/MAX of Cherry Creek to employ the latest technology and marketing tools, including digital and printed look books, custom presentations, social media specialization, and video production.
“Making Clients For Life” is more than just her radiant tag line, it is the heartbeat of Celeste Ballerino’s real estate mission.
Krissy Blackband, Marketing Specialist
Krissy handles Celeste’s marketing efforts, working with her team to get the best exposure for her clients’ properties. This includes custom brochures, website and social media updates, as well as monthly email newsletters with the most up to date real estate information. Krissy also collaborates with Celeste on custom presentation materials to provide her clients with the most relevant and updated information about the current real estate market.
Buying or selling a home should be a smooth experience. That’s my goal.
- 5280 Magazine Top Real Estate Producer
- Broker/Co-Owner RE/MAX Cherry Creek
- Selected to be featured on HGTV House Hunters episode March 2017
- Awarded RE/MAX 100% Club Executive and Platinum Designation
- Skillfully achieved sales in excess of $337 Million
- Top 1% of Realtors in the State of Colorado for sales production 2004-2017
- Nominated and awarded the “Spotlight on Excellence” feature article in the state of Colorado Broker Associate Magazine (12 Agents awarded per year)
- Colorado Homes and Lifestyle Magazine “Broker of Distinction” award
- BA, Marketing – Cal State Fullerton
- Comprehensive finance and mortgage partnerships created offering client’s solutions for all of their financing needs